The Christ the King College Old Boys Alumni Association exists to promote the best interests of Christ the King College and to establish mutually beneficial relations between Christ the King College and its alumni. Specifically the objectives include:
A BRIEF HISTORY OF CHRIST THE KING COLLEGE GWAGWALADA ABUJA OLD BOYS ASSOCIATION
CKC Abuja Old Boys Association is as old as the graduating year of the pioneer set, who graduated from CKC in August 1997. As an infant association at the time, the graduating students gained admission into various higher institutions to pursue their respective careers both within and outside the country. In similar vain some ventured into …[continue reading]
Goals & Achievements
- To keep alive the well-being of Christ the King College "CKC" among Old Boys.
- To promote social interaction among its members and CKC.
- To support CKC in every possible way.
- To promote CKC's spirit among Old Boys
- To become a formidable social group in Nigeria and beyond
- To foster spider web economic and social network amongst Old Boys
- To promote and provide services for CKC and its alumni in all areas of the state, nation and world that will encourage continuing growth, personally and professionally, along with a spirit of unity among alumni.
- • Career talk/speech presentations by Old Boys at various events in CKC such as the Career day
- • Active participation at the 25th anniversary/Silver Jubilee of Christ the King College Abuja
- • Participation at the Bi-Centenary celebration of the Marist Brothers at Uturu – Okigwe
- • Back to School outreach at St. Mary’s Home for Orphans and Destitutes, Gwagwalada
- • Capacity Development Seminar on Entrepreneurship in Conjunction with SMEDAN
- • Member Association of the Marist Past Students Association of Nigeria (MAPSAN)
Pioneer set graduation
First draft constitution
Registered with CAC
The need for education brought us together. And together we have forged bonds making us brothers while striving for greatness
And scattered far and wide across the globe, we remain committed to the same values "Integrity, Knowledge and Excellence" in all we do